top of page
  • Writer's pictureLatino Service

Green Card Replacement

How to replace your green card

To replace an expired, lost, stolen, or damaged green card, you will need to fill out an "Application to Replace Permanent Residence Card" also known as Form I-90, provide supporting documentation, and, if required, pay a filing fee.

The standard green card replacement fee is $455, plus $85 for biometric services, for a total of $540.

We can help you complete the required form to replace your Green Card and to apply for a Fee Waiver if you cannot afford the USCIS filing fees.

Contact Latino Service for more information.


Who needs to get their green card replaced?

Now there are some specific reasons why you might want to get your green card replacement. You must replace your green card if:

  • Your Green Card is either expired or will expire within the next six months; Your previous card was lost, stolen, mutilated, or destroyed.

  • You received your card before you were 14 and you have reached your 14th birthday (unless your card expires before your 16th birthday).

  • Your card contains incorrect information.

  • You have legally changed your name or other biographic information on the card since you last received your card.

There are additional situations in which you also must replace your Green Card. For more information you may visit…/after-green…/replace-your-green-card



You may confront issues boarding your return flight. You'll face extra examination when you land at a U.S. port of entry, (for example, an air terminal) and could even be denied authorization to return the United States.


How much it costs to replace your Green Card?

The standard green card replacement expense is $455, in addition to $85 for biometric administrations, for a total of $540. A few applicants don't need to pay or must pay just the biometrics charge.

How much time does it take to get a Green Card replacement?

The average time to replace a lost or taken green card, as of today in 2020, is 5–8 months. However, processing times change routinely. For the most recent hold up time gauge, it would be ideal if you visit the USCIS site.

Find out additional information today! at

Contact us

for more information

Address: 1299 Columbia Ave, Ste E-4 Riverside CA 92507

Toll free: 1-866-781-9222 Phone: (951)781-7222

Fax: (951)781-9239 Email:

Monday-Friday 10 am-7pm

Saturday 10am-3pm

53 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Tax time is here

Don’t want to wait weeks for your refund? * Ask us about a FastCashADVANCE.** Whether you are affected by the PATH Act or just need money quick, it’s a great way to get money when you need it — up to


bottom of page